October 6, 2019 Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, California
Moonalice poster by Gregg Gordon of GIGART
Artist Gregg Gordon aka GIGART illustrated three fantastic birds on his latest for Moonalice’s performance at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco this Sunday, October 6, 2019 with special guests T Sisters & New Chambers Brothers!
This is Gregg’s 16th poster for Moonalice, number 1141 in the series, and one of three posters to be handed out after the concert! Doors: 11:00am
If you can’t make this event, you’re invited to watch the free webcast in HD provided by MoonTunes™ at Moonalice.com. Show time: 11:40am PST
📍Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival Golden Gate Park, San Francisco,
|Performers:||Moonalice, T Sisters, The New Chambers Brothers|
|Venue:||Golden Gate Park|
|City, State:||San Francisco, California|
|Date:||October 6, 2019|
|Dimensions:||17.25 x 12.75 in.|
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
- with T Sisters & The New Chambers Brothers
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.
Moonalice is a band of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be a communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
* Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends).
* John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band).
* Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz).
* Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
* Big Steve Parish: Road Scholar/Medicine Man/Storyteller. (Grateful Dead crew for 26 years, co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band
In the past, Moonalice also included G.E. Smith, Jack Casady, Jim Sanchez and Ann McNamee.