Chris Gallen has been using the Adobe Creative Suite for over 10 years as a hobby, and has taken it to the next level in 2010 – Freelance and contract jobs in mainly print-design. Currently working and living in San Francisco, Chris has a background in Fine Woodworking and Cabinetry, giving him a very acute eye for detail and creativity that translates into bold, colorful, sharp design.
Although working primarily in Print, Chris is currently learning several new coding languages and strengthening his website construction skills, as well as working with Raster artwork.
Moonalice Posters by Chris Gallen
- M1103 › 4/20/19 420 Gathering of the Tribe at Slim’s, San Francisco, CA poster by Chris Gallen
- M1145 › 10/17/19 Garcia’s, The Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY poster by Chris Gallen
- M11xx › 5/8/20 McMenamins Hotel Oregon, McMinnville, Oregon poster by Chris Gallen – Cancelled
- M11xx › 7/5/20 Knotty Pine, Victor, ID poster by Chris Gallen – Cancelled
Roger McNamee posters by Chris Gallen
- R131 › 8/23/19 LOCKN’ Festival, Arrington, VA poster by Chris Gallen
- R141 › 12/21/19 Holiday Concert, Mount Kisco, NY poster by Chris Gallen
Art & Political posters by Chris Gallen
- 8/16/19 Nob Hill Gazette Music Issue cover art by Chris Gallen
- 6/22/20 Full Moonalice “Love Me Today” art by Chris Gallen
- 8/31/20 Full Moonalice “Live to Love” art by Chris Gallen