Official poster website to the band Moonalice. We take a deep look at all the posters and art created our band plays a concert. The Moonalice Poster Series features over 1162 posters designed by dozens of amazingly talented artists.
Everyone who attends a Moonalice concert receives a free poster.
FULL MOONALICE: TIME HAS COME REVIEW (Moonalice + T Sisters + The New Chambers Brothers)
The ‘Once Upon A Time’ Moonalice ethos runs deep through the veins of this star studded, iconic rock band and 1000+ shows later, here they are…continuing to evolve, grow and expand their musical presence. Legends in their own right, the original 5 players have resumes a mile long. John Molo (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band), Barry Sless (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz), Roger McNamee (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers), Pete Sears (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends) & Jason Crosby (Robert Randolph & Susan Tedeschi).
Now enter Lester Chambers, member and lead singer of the 1960s soul rock group The Chambers Brothers, well-known for their 1968 hit “Time Has Come Today”, who at 79 has no problem keeping up with this motley crew. His son Dylan Chambers (Midnight Transit), brings that electrifying Chambers energy, full of soul and funk to the stage with poise and an extremely high entertainment value.
And to round out this now 10 piece band, the T Sisters interject a refreshing, sassy and captivating presence that at times is seemingly haunting. Blood sisters Erika, Rachel and Chloe Tietjen flow seamlessly between styles and moods with their eclectic sound and soaring harmonies.
So in 2020 this cast of characters has emerged as Full Moonalice: The THC Revue, the new incantation of a staple in the live music scene, sharing what some would refer to as full on Variety Show on stages across the country. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to catch this incredibly talented, heartwarming and highly entertaining act as they take their new show on the road!
- Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends).
- John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band).
- Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz).
- Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
- Jason Crosby: Keyboards (Phil Lesh, Terrapin Family Band, Jenny Lewis, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Blind Boys of Alabama, Susan Tedeschi)
- Lester Chambers: Vocals, Harmonica (Chambers Brothers, The New Chambers Brothers)
- Dylan Chambers: Vocals, Cowbell (Midnight Transit, The New Chambers Brothers)
- Erika Tietjen: Vocals, Guitar (T Sisters)
- Chloe Tietjen: Vocals (T Sisters)
- Rachel Tietjen: Vocals, Guitar (T Sisters)
- Moonalice’s first show was in May, 2007.
- Moonalice’s single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times.
- Moonalice invented the Twittercast concert, broadcasting links in near real time for live concerts and at random times for past shows. The band has done 103 Twittercast concerts.
- Moonalice is the first band to Mooncast live video of all of its concerts.
- Moonalice has broadcast nearly every concert since 2010 shows, the first band to operate a satellite-based broadcast system that enables High Definition live video to smartphones and iPads WITHOUT an app!