The official poster website to the band Moonalice. We focus on all the cool poster art created each time Moonalice plays a concert. The Moonalice Poster Series features over 1000 posters by dozens of amazing and talented artists.
Everyone who attends a Moonalice concert receives a free poster.
Moonalice lithograph posters are printed by PS Print.
Moonalice is a band of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be a communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
- Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends).
- John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band).
- Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz).
- Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
- Jason Crosby: Keyboards (Phil Lesh, Terrapin Family Band, Jenny Lewis, John McLaughlin, Robert Randolph, Blind Boys of Alabama, Susan Tedeschi)
- Lester Chambers: Vocals, Harmonica (Chambers Brothers, The New Chambers Brothers)
- Dylan Chambers: Vocals, Cowbell (Midnight Transit, The New Chambers Brothers)
- Erika Tietjen: Vocals, Guitar (T Sisters)
- Chloe Tietjen: Vocals (T Sisters)
- Rachel Tietjen: Vocals, Guitar (T Sisters)
- Moonalice’s first show was in May, 2007.
- Moonalice’s single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 825,000 times.
- Moonalice invented the Twittercast concert, broadcasting links in near real time for live concerts and at random times for past shows.
- The band has done 101 Twittercast concerts.
- Moonalice is the first band to Mooncast live video of all of its concerts.
- Having broadcast nearly all 2010 shows to PCs and Macs, the band has upgraded to first band-operated satellite-based HTML system that enables High Definition live video to smartphones and iPads WITHOUT an app!