April 16, 2016 Golden Sails Hotel, Long Beach, California
Moonalice poster by Darrin Brenner
According to Moonalice legend, the City of Long Beach has always attracted the best and brightest. The Spruce Goose once called Long Beach home. The Queen Mary still does. And Long Beach is where the Cubensis tribe comes almost every weekend. Like swallows to Capistrano, monarch butterflies to Pacific Grove, and pilgrims to Mecca, we flock to the Golden Sails, knowing that this is where we belong. As depicted in tonight’s lovely poster by Darrin Brenner, Cubensis has welcomed Moonalice into its family … something for which we will always be grateful. In these stressful times, when anger so often triumphs over love, it is comforting to be part of a tribe where the ties that bind us remain so strong. No matter what, we can all agree on one thing: the designated hitter is an abomination.
|Venue:||Golden Sails Hotel|
|City, State:||Long Beach, California|
|Date:||April 16, 2016|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- 3rd stop on Yo Yo Tour of Southern California with Cubensis … A particularly fun show!
- Blink of an Eye dedicated to Tracy Sheridan
- First performance of Winter of Love
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.