August 26, 2012 Lazy Summer Daze Festival, Pinecrest, California
Moonalice poster by Chris Shaw
According to Moonalice legend, today’s poster by Chris Shaw reveals a new episode from the Life & Travels of Pokey Moonalice, Global Explorer. A long time ago, Pokey built a dog house on the shores of Pinecrest Lake. It had no running water or electricity, but it was Pokey’s summer cabin. When white people came to Pinecrest, they fell in love with the primitive but quaint simplicity of Pokey’s architecture, as well as with his mind blowing hemp products. Before long, everyone in Pinecrest wanted to be Pokey’s best friend.
|Venue:||Lazy Summer Daze Festival|
|City, State:||Pinecrest, California|
|Date:||August 26, 2012|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- with David Nelson Band, 7 Walkers.
- Moonalice dedicated this show to the Petaluma Little League team that did so well at the Little League World Series
- … and to “Spaceman” Bill Lee, who won a professional baseball game at age 65 with the San Rafael Pacifics!
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.