August 22, 2014 Uptown Theatre, Napa, California
Moonalice poster by Chris Shaw
According to Moonalice legend, some of us have been confused about the original of the name Marshall Tucker. We all know the story of the blind piano tuner who was the previous occupant of the band’s rehearsal space in Spartansburg. But nobody knows where the piano tuner went or what connection he might have to tonight’s show. We consulted the Moonalice legend, where we found this poster by Chris Shaw. It turns out that the blind piano tuner was actually from here in Napa … Where he ran the world’s only museum of blind pianos. As the poster shows, it was a beautiful building, situated a mile from where we are now. Unfortunately, it is gone now. The piano tuner went to Spartansburg and somebody knocked down the museum and planted a vineyard.
|City, State:||Napa, California|
|Date:||August 22, 2014|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- With Marshall Tucker Band
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Big Steve missed this show for his son’s Hippocratic Oath at medical school.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.
- An earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hit Napa about 12 hours after Moonalice left town. 3 people critically injured; 60 lesser injuries.