August 13, 2015 AT&T Park, San Francisco, California
Moonalice poster by Chris Shaw
According to Moonalice legend, we are gathered here today to celebrate two San Francisco legends: the Giants and the Grateful Dead. What Bill Graham said about the Dead is also true of the Giants: they aren’t the best at what they do … they are the only ones who do what they do. As illustrated in today’s poster by our art director Chris Shaw, the Giants and the Dead bring out the best in San Francisco … then they go one better. That’s why the sign on the outfield wall in Triples Alley says 421.
|City, State:||San Francisco, California|
|Date:||August 13, 2015|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- Grateful Dead Tribute Night 🌹💀 50th Anniversary Celebration
- San Francisco Giants vs. Washington Nationals ⚾️
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Jason Crosby played keys and bass
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.
- First set in Triples Alley
- Second set on 3B dugout