August 12, 2014 AT&T Park, San Francisco, California
Moonalice poster by Chris Shaw
According to Moonalice legend, Jerry Garcia was a terrible. But at least he was inventive. Jerry didn’t like to bend over, much less dive for the ball, which reduced his effectiveness with a glove. Tonight’s poster by Chris Shaw shows Jerry going old school at third base, forsaking a glove for a 38-ounce bat. The bat was no more effective than Jerry’s glove at keeping runners off base … but it saved a lot of runs. No baserunner ever dared go past second base!
|City, State:||San Francisco, California|
|Date:||August 12, 2014|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- The San Francisco Giants present Jerry Garcia Tribute Night.
- San Francisco Giants vs. Chicago White Sox ⚾️
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Jason Crosby played bass on Nat Fade Away in the Triples Alley set.
- First set: Triples Alley
- Second set: Vistors’ dugout
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.