May 26, 2019 Crooked Lane Brewing Company, Auburn, California
Moonalice poster by Alexandra Fischer
According to Moonalice legend, the lanes around here are crooked, which is bad for bowling, but excellent for beer. In the Moonalice tribe, where bowling is herbal, and seldom constrained by lanes, we celebrate Crooked Lane as both a brewery and an oasis of unseasonable weather. We tried everything. Salt, pepper, even hot sauce. Nothing worked. It’s was still cold and wet and we got here. Just like the fine beer crafted on the premises. So they let us come inside and played our butts off until we everyone was nice and toasty.
|Performers:||Moonalice, Tattered & Tied|
|Venue:||Crooked Lane Brewing Company|
|City, State:||Auburn, California|
|Date:||May 26, 2019|
|Dimensions:||12.75 x 17.25 in.|
- A Benefit for Friends of Auburn Recreation District
- Hutch Hutchinson played his third show on bass and harmony vocals.
- Scott Holbrook joined on vocals on GDTRFB
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.