April 19, 2015 Slim’s, San Francisco, California
Moonalice poster by Dennis Larkins
According to Moonalice, it is 4/20 somewhere. Sydney, Australia for one. Slim’s in San Francisco for another. What with holiday preparations and the like, there is so much going on around 4/20 that two arms is not enough. But there is good news. As tonight’s silk screen poster by Gary Houston shows, one of the least known benefits of cannabis is that it gives you the ability to get more done. If you consume enough of it, you may even grow an extra set of arms!!! We recommend that you put this to the test!!!
|Performers:||Moonalice, Doobie Decibel System|
|City, State:||San Francisco, California|
|Date:||April 19, 2015|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- 420 Gathering of the Tribe.
- First performance by Doobie Decibel System band (The Electric Doobies): Jason Crosby, Roger McNamee, Dan Lebowitz (Lebo), Pete Sears and Jay Lane
- Jason Crosby sat in with Moonalice on fiddle, bass and keys (Tunnel 64 and most of the 2nd set); Lebo on steel guitar (Tell Me It’s Okay)
- One of 19 in the 420 Gathering of the Tribe 2015 poster set
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.
- Original Art: Painted three-dimensional relief on panels “Moonalice Hotel” by Dennis Larkins (pictured below)