October 7, 2015 Applegate River Lodge, Applegate, Oregon
Moonalice poster by David Singer
According to Moonalice legend, Applegate is like Eden, but with fewer snakes and more apples. I’m here to tell you that there are some strange things going on here in southern Oregon. First, Sugar Bob the Spirit Deer took off for parts unknown. Then, the apple crop disappeared. It’s a scandal … and they are calling it Applegate! We put on our best Woodward & Bernstein and solved the mystery of the disappearing apples. It turns out the good farmers switched out the apples in favor of weed.
|Performers:||Moonalice, David Nelson Band|
|Venue:||Applegate River Lodge|
|City, State:||Applegate, Oregon|
|Date:||October 7, 2015|
|Dimensions:||12.75 in. x 17.25 in.|
- Show dedicated to Trooper the Beagle, who left town a week earlier.
- Jason Crosby played guitar and keys.
- Duke Davis played sax on Daylight and Live A Little (That’s Right)
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.