Moonalice 8/10/19 The Day After – Nugget Compound, Placerville, CA
August 10 @ 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Come Play with us and see what tomorrow brings!
Dance the day away and soak up the sunshine by the riverside THE DAY AFTER….. The day after what you ask? “The Days Between” of course! A celebration of the life and memory of beloved Jerry Garcia.
All attendees will receive a FREE limited edition art poster commemorating the event designed by Alexandra Fischer.
Jerry's Middle Finger, Jonny Mojo & Friends
Moonalice is a band of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be ra communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
* Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends).
* John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band).
* Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz).
* Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
* Big Steve Parish: Road Scholar/Medicine Man/Storyteller. (Grateful Dead crew for 26 years, co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band
At every Moonalice show, guests receive a unique poster commemorating the event.