August 23, 2019 LOCKN’ Festival, Arrington, Virginia
Moonalice poster by Alexandra Fischer
Artist Alexandra Fischer designed a fantastic poster for Moonalice‘s performance on Friday, August 23, 2019 featuring The New Chambers Brothers and T Sisters at LOCKN’ Festival in Arrington, Virginia!
The inspiration came for the word Lockn and how deer interlock their horns.. I tried to subtly recreate the LOCKN’ logo within the horns.– Alexandra Fischer
This is Alex’ 199th poster for Moonalice, number 1138 in the series, and every guest attending will receive a copy after the show.Buy Tickets RSVP on Facebook
If you can’t make this event, you’re invited to watch the free webcast in HD provided by MoonTunes™ at Moonalice.com. Show time: TBA
|Performers:||Moonalice, The New Chambers Brothers, T Sisters,|
|City, State:||Arrington, Virginia|
|Date:||August 23, 2019|
|Dimensions:||17.25 x 12.75 in.|
- with The New Chambers Brothers, T Sisters
- Listed in the art database at ExpressoBeans.com.
- Watch this show in HD at Moonalice.com.
Moonalice is a band of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be a communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
* Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends).
* John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band).
* Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz).
* Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
* Big Steve Parish: Road Scholar/Medicine Man/Storyteller. (Grateful Dead crew for 26 years, co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band
In the past, Moonalice also included G.E. Smith, Jack Casady, Jim Sanchez and Ann McNamee.