Moonalice had an epic year in the art department with the addition of 111 new posters in 2013. The series now totals 664 posters designed by 19 of the finest artists in the country.
The year started with a couple of shows in January. The first was in Grass Valley (M554) with poster designed by legendary Fillmore poster artist David Singer. The following night saw the band in Felton with a poster that thrilled the audience (M555) by the amazing Wendy Wright.
The Annual 420 Tribal Pow-Wow Celebration was a real treat for all fans in attendance as a total of 15 posters were handed out (M571-M585) by artists Carolyn Ferris, Darrin Brenner, David Singer, Dennis Loren, Dennis Larkins, Dave Hunter, Lauren Yurkovich, Stanley Mouse, Lee Conklin, Ron Donovan, Wes Wilson, Alexandra Fischer, Wendy Wright, John Marvoudis, & John Seabury.
Dennis Larkins continues to impress and fans witnessed a beautiful five panel mural called Dream Puzzle, later to be produced as a pentaptych poster set (M577, M568, M569, M596, M597) for the series.
Other highlights from the Moonalice poster series in 2013 include:
- (M591) 5/7/13 Bread & Roses Benefit at Delancey Street poster by David Singer
- (M611) 7/3/13 Moonalice with Bob Weir and Fog at TRI Studios poster by Alexandra Fischer
- (M624) 8/5/13 Grateful Dead Tribute Night at AT&T Park poster by Chris Shaw
- (M640) 9/27/13 The Linda WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio in Albany poster by Dennis Loren
- (M645) 10/6/13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park poster by Stanley Mouse
- (M646) 10/9/13 Union Square in San Francisco poster by Darrin Brenner
- (M664) 12/29/13 Sweetwater Music Hall in Mill Valley poster by David Singer